A little distraction. Play along as you wish…
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Bath & Body Works: Sweet Pea
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? It's not in the refrigerator yet, but it's sitting on the kitchen floor.
3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator? Not that I know of.
4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink? Nope. (thanks, baby!)
5. What would you change about your living room? A whiter area rug and constantly clean wood floors.
6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty
7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry? No
8. White or wheat bread? wheat
9. What is on top of your refrigerator? A cute pink/daisy mechanical pencil for my calendar and a pen for my shopping list.
10. What color is your sofa? Red plaid.
11. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Stripes: red, orange, blue, yellow, purple, pink and green.
12. How many plants are in your home? zero.
13. How many candles are in your home? lots.
14. Is your bed made right now? Yes
15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it? white
16. Electric or standard can opener? standard
17. Theme in your living room? A friend once described our house as “Early Fisher Price.”
18. Colors in the bedroom? Yellow, green and dark red.
19. Colors of your bathroom? Upstairs: light blue walls, multi-colored towels; downstairs: dark blue, multi colored towels
20. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet
21. Is your closet organized? Yes. My shirts are actually all arranged by color.
22. What color is the flashlight that you use the most? Black Mag-lite.
23. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer? junk - paper, pens, paper clips, scissors, tape, stuff...
24. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? plastic
25. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No.
26. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? It is at the moment because Corey is sheet-rocking the loft. (yay!) Two weeks ago it was very clean and organized. Hopefully in two weeks it will be again!
27. Curtains or blinds? Both.
28. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. And a red squishy pillow that I tuck under my belly. (when I’m not pregnant I tuck it under my arm)
29. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? A few nightlights scattered around.
30. How many ceiling fans are in your home? 4
31. How often do you vacuum? Usually just once a week.
32. Standard toothbrush or electric? standard
33. What color is your toothbrush? Orange and white.
34. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? We have a mat, but it doesn't say Welcome
35. What is in your oven right now? Nothing
36. Is your microwave clean or dirty? kind of.
37. Is there anything under your bed? An Rubbermaid container with some clothes and a shotgun. (very safe, I know.)
38. Chore you hate doing the most? bathrooms.
39. What retro items are in your home? I don’t know.
40. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? sort of – we have a computer nook built into our pantry/backdoor hallway.
41. If you have a yard, who mows it? Corey. Honestly, I’ve never mowed once.
42. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now? A gluestick, shoes and a watermelon.
43. How many mirrors are in your home? 5
44. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No. (if I did, would I really announce it here on my blog?!)
45. What color are your walls? We have everything: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink. No white.
46. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper? 2 rooms and the stairs/upstairs hallway have wallpaper that I painted over. Upstairs bathroom is only room with actual wallpaper. (and it needs removed/replaced)
47. Do you have a peephole in your front door? No, the big window kind of eliminates the need for a peephole.
48. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? That shot gun under the bed and a handgun. I don’t like either of them.
49. What does your home smell like right now? Pancakes (kid’s favorite supper… with whipped cream and strawberries!)
50. Fave candle scent? Pears and berries.
51. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? dill sandwich stackers, bread and butter pickles. Lawson loves pickles!
52. What color is your Bible? Light green with a white and yellow daisy. (and some teeth marks from a teeth puppy last year… argh.)
53. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen? Yes.
54. Do you own a stereo? yes
55. How many tvs do you have? 3
56. How many house phones? 4
57. Do you have a housekeeper? During the school year, Miss Carrie comes every other week. Love her! (and hoping we can still keep her in the budget with baby #3!)
58. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Both. Not everything can be plaid.
59. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes.
60. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip? Assuming my children are already out of the house… scrapbooks/photo boxes. I don’t think I could carry them all in one trip, though! (but I recently put all our digital photos since 2005 on flash drives and store them in a fireproof safe. I’m not taking any chances!)
61. Do you know how to work your electrical box? Yes.
62. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you? 75-78, but cooler at night. I like to be cold when I sleep!