Saturday, April 11, 2009

so kind.

Our church just started a new ministry this year.
They've had Mom to Mom for several years... mentor moms, matched up with a group of younger moms, meeting one morning a month for support and encouragement.
But this fall, they started Mom to Mom, Evening Edition.
I think it's a wonderful ministry... one that has been somewhat neglected in the past.
We working mommies need all the support and encouragment we can get!

Yesterday, I got such a wonderful suprise...
The mentor mom from my table group called earlier in the day, and asked if she could bring supper to us that evening... just because she knows I haven't been feeling great and I am so tired in the evenings.

Corey wasn't home for supper last night, so we saved it for tonight.
A yummy looking chicken casserole, bread, salad and grapes.

Thank you, Becky, for being so sweet and thoughtful.
You truly made my day.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

that is so sweet!!! i'm so glad YOU got blessed!!!