I planned on going to Target today.
But... since Corey is letting me go scrapbook for 14 hours tomorrow, I thought I would stay home and get a little cleaning done.
Target will still be there next week. ;)
My little bit of cleaning turned into this:
* cleaning the bathrooms
* vacuuming the entire house
* mopping the hardwood floors
* washing all the living room curtains
* ironing all the living room curtains
* taking down 3 sets of mini-blinds (hammers and screwdrivers were involved)
* washing the toy room rug
* hooking up the dvd player (we got a new tv and dvr a month ago and hadn't ever hooked it up... no Wiggies for Lawson. Sad boy. Thankful for Max and Ruby that we can dvr!)
* buy a wedding gift
* schedule 2 doctors appts. (one that involved a conversation with the insurance company first, the other involved a 10 minute conversation with the nurse)
* back to pick up the kids by 4:00, planned supper and helped coach a t-ball scrimmage tonight.
Whew! Love that feeling of being productive! So many things crossed off my long To-Do-List today!
Hoping I can be that productive scrapbooking tomorrow. I haven't done any pages since our spring break trip to the b&b.
Just look at these sparkly clean windows!