Sunday, May 4, 2008

grandma & grandpa.

Lawson was in desperate need of some Grandma and Grandpa time. He had been asking me, almost daily, "Are Grandma and Grandpa coming today?"

Thursday, they both had the day off.
And not only did they come... they brought him bubbles.
His favorite thing.





It was a perfect evening to be outside!








At one point, we heard this excited yelling coming from the garage... "Mommy! Mommy! I did it! I can ride my big boy bike!" He was so excited. He had tried a couple times since his birthday and hadn't been able to get the hang of the bigger pedals. All on his own, in the back of the garage, he suddenly figured it out.





Thanks for coming to visit! We can't wait to see you again!
And now we've heard that Grandma Jones has baby kittens.
Guess what I'm getting asked daily now. :)

No comments: