Sunday, March 2, 2008

so excited.

I have been counting down the days for my annual girlfriends trip to a scrapbooking bed & breakfast. 48 hours... 5 meals... big comfy beds (Meg and I scored the king size one last year!)... jacuzzi bathtubs. We had the best time last year and I got so much done!

I was already excited to go and start Lawson's new album.

After an awesome day stocking up on scrappin' supplies, I am now even more excited!

Can you tell Hobby Lobby had their paper on sale?


And their stickers, chipboard, brads, ribbon...


And Jana introduced me to a new favorite store:
Scrap Fun-Attic!


I love the Heidi Swapp flowers!
Probably won't use them in Lawson's album, but still fun to have.


How cool are these metal letters?

Only 12 more days! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok,so I don't know you, but found your blog through Jody Landers (whom apparently we both know =).)I just found it ironic as sifting through your entries that we both LOVE scrapbooking and have a girl & a boy (in that order) and it seems maybe your husband plows for his job? My husband works for C-Dot here in Colorado. Anyway, not trying to be a pyscho or anything freaky like that, just thought I'd leave a comment & say "how ironic." Hope you have fun on your scrapbooking weekend away! I do the same thing every yr. LOVE IT!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time...I just got done with a scrapbooking weekend. SO good to get away with the girls! Got a whole book done thanks to my new cricut!

Nikki