Ok, I was tagged by Pam. So here ya go...
HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
1) I first met Corey the summer before my senior year of high school. He was dating my best friend. (Who is now married to one of his best friends... we were all in each other's weddings... no hard feelings!) Our first date was to my Christmas Dance in Dec. 1994. He's been the only guy in my life (romantically speaking) since I was 17 years old!
2) I do not eat seafood. Any of it. (Tuna is okay, but that doesn't seem like real seafood.) Or ham. No big reason, I just can't stand the taste. (Which my in-laws all find crazy!) But I do think I was traumatized when I was about 5. We were at an anniversary party and it was one of those with the giant pig and you lift off his back and eat all the meat inside him (which is just digusting, if you really think about it). My uncle Pete told them that I wanted the apple in his mouth and they gave it to me! Freaked me out.
3) I pop my back. All the time. It started in high school when I was playing volleyball. I would lay on the living room floor and my dad would pop it for me every night. Track coaches would pop it for me all the time, too. In college my best friend and I would pop each other's backs all the time. Corey has tried and he completely does not get how do the slow, steady pressure. He about kills me. So I just have to pop it myself. Often.
4) I have a bone that pops out of my leg every time I bend my knee. It's not supposed to and it doesn't really hurt, but it's good for creeping people out. There's a ligament that is supposed to attach it to my knee that is missing apparently.
5) I have never been a bridesmaid, but I have been a maid/matron of honor 4 times.
6) When I got married I told the florist that I did not want any roses in my bouquet. Lots of daisies and tulips and bright summer flowers, but no roses! He said I was the easiest bride he had ever worked with. I kept saying, "I don't care. Whatever you think looks good. Just lots of daisies, tulips and bright summer flowers."
7) I cracked my hip bone my senior year playing volleyball. (Which would never happen now... my hip bones have much more cushion than they did when I was 17.) But I had bony hips back then and they couldn't take all the diving on hard gym floors. My hips turned pretty shades of green and purple and we had to order special shorts that I wore under my volleyball shorts. They had pads in the hips. Before they came in my coach would have to tape thick pieces of gauze to my hips before every game.
8) My closet is divided in half by a post. Pants and skirts are on the left side. Shirts are on the right. I arrange the shirts by color. All the reds and pinks are first, then yellows, orange, green, purple, blue, brown, white and black. It's like a rainbow in my closet. :)
9) I once Saran Wrapped an ex-boyfriend's truck. It's like toilet papering, only with Saran Wrap. (Which is much harder to pull off than toilet paper.) This is probably the closest I came to doing something "bad" in high school. (I was a pretty good little girl!) And this wasn't even that bad, because we called his dad first and asked his permission. (The guy wasn't too happy with his dad for awhile after that!)
10) My legs are the same length as Julia Roberts. In "Pretty Woman" she tells Richard Gere that her legs are 44 inches from hip to toe. Same here. (If only there were other similarities...)
I am supposed to tag 5 people, but I have very few friends who blog! I'll tag:
Megan: because she is so fun, she has to have great random facts!
Kristin (not my sister): so I can learn more about her
Nikki: because she hasn't blogged in awhile
Holly: I only know Holly through "blogland," but she's very interesting!
Courtney: Who I also only know through "blogland," but I want to see if there are other random things about us that are the same!