Saturday, September 8, 2007

colorful.

I jinxed it. I should have known better. Corey and I were relaxing in the living room last night and the kids were coloring in the kitchen. I had just thought to myself, "Wow. They are playing so content and happily together. This is really nice."

It wasn't long after this that the giggling started. Then it got a little louder. Then it turned into hysterical laughter. Corey and I were starting to look at each other and think, "I wonder what's going on in there?"

When we heard the hysterical laughing combined with shouts of "You look like a clown!" we thought we better check it out. This is what we found...










So much for not needing a bath tonight. Thank goodness for washable markers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too cute. Gotta love those wild ideas they get in their heads!

Anonymous said...

He looks so sweet and innocent