Tuesday, September 11, 2007

animal sounds.

Such a perfect combination of sweetness and orneriness. He makes me laugh every day. :)

Our favorite animal sound is a chicken: Ba-GAWK!


View this montage created at One True Media
animal sounds


(I can't figure out a way to rotate it. You'll just have to turn your head sideways to watch the video. Sorry.)

*** I got an email today from Brett Elizabeth Gardner, the Vice President of Marketing for One True Media. She had seen my video and noticed my post that I couldn't figure out how to rotate it. She fixed it for me and then emailed to say that she hoped that was okay! Plus she said how cute it was. That is some excellent customer service, if you ask me. Especially considering that this is a free service! Snaps to One True Media! :) So this little picture is still sideways, but the video is going the right way. Thanks, Brett!

No comments: