Sunday, December 15, 2013

multi-tasking.

Is it any wonder my house is a wreck right now?
My brain is multi-tasking a little too much.
This was last weekend...


Decorating for Christmas. Painting a project. Making BBQ Meatballs. Unloading the dishwasher.
All at the same time.
And those are just the things I can think of from looking at the picture.
I'm sure there was laundry and other things thrown in there, too. (Except cleaning... obviously.)


Plus, stopping occasionally to add a few pieces to the Rudolph puzzle 1/2 way put together in the breakfast nook. 

I really need to focus.
And get some things crossed off this constant to-do list that is running through my brain.
Usually I can multi-task pretty well. Lately, it's gotten a little out of control.
Seriously not sure how I would function without my handy notebook/planner for writing things down in.

(And maybe, just maybe... I am really looking forward to two weeks off of school!)

No comments: