Saturday, January 21, 2012

baby shower.

We are so excited to welcome a new little miss into our family! Less than two weeks now!!

I got to help host a baby shower for my sweet sister-in-law, Heather. (And why was I stupid enough to take pictures in front of a sliding glass door with sun shining through?!)

The M&M's and pink Whoppers were a last minute impulse buy. And they may or may not have just been an excuse to use my cute mini colanders. =)



Heather is a great aunt, so we know she is going to be an amazing mommy!

All the Jones girls...



Corey and Lawson were back at the farm this weekend, so I got to just enjoy this time with my girls. So fun.

The two grandmas...



Someone small kept sneaking to the kitchen and reaching her little hands into those cute little colanders...









We can't wait to meet you Miss Madison! 
You are going to be so loved by your cousins! (and your aunt and uncle) 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the bedding! Had to laugh at your comment about the m&m's and whoppers because I have planned many occasions based on my serving ware:)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the collanders? I MUST have them. - Tonya

Amy said...

Tonya... World Market for $2. They had so many colors and I could have bought one of each!

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

I love her bedding!!!

Looks like a great party! And I would have been sneaking those goodies too! :o)

Hey, I'm having a giveaway this week!! stop by!! :o)

Heather said...

You're too sweet Amy!! Thanks for a great shower!!