Saturday, December 17, 2011

christmas random.


The pirate hook isn't really part of our Christmas decor. =) Happily, these boxes have been put away for a couple weeks now... 

Finishing up the decorating was a little challenging though, when I had to keep jumping over these two... 



Finally took down all our 2010 Christmas pictures last night... 

I had kind of forgotten what the canvas actually looks like underneath... 


 I bought myself a new camera bag awhile back. It's not really a camera bag, but that's what I'm using it for. 

Spent a few cold, cold hours out in the garage getting high on spray paint and making gifts for my sweet nieces and nephews... 

Sweet, simple little gifts for kids who don't really need anything. 
(Don't worry... I just emailed my sister after I looked at this picture and realized I forgot to go back over a couple of these cans and push down the sharp edges. Nice job, Aunt Amy.)

One of Gretchen's favorite things to play with lately. And by play, I mean just spread them all around. It's lots of fun. 

My first Black Friday purchase. But it was purchased for me by my sweet neighbor, Amy D. Best way to Black Friday shop, in my opinion. =) 


 I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online this year. So fun to come home to boxes nearly every day! 


I bought this decoration for Corey and I's first Christmas together when we were in our little college apartment. I loved it then, but I love it even more since I hot glued all the little things on there a few years ago...


Every year we forget about this little toy. And every year the kids love to get it out again. Click here to watch a video of Sophie and Lawson with it from 2007. Lawson is so little!! 

Lots and lots of things on my To-Do-List this weekend! 
Let's see how productive I can be! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally remember exactly where you had that little tree in your college apartment. Why haven't I ever glued my pieces on. BRILLIANT!

Hanni

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I love your camera bag!!

Melissa said...

Love the camera bag! Also love the sewing machine! I had actually looked at that one on black friday and then mine quit acting up so I ended up getting the sewing machine case instead! I have really enjoyed all my sewing projects (which is good considering how many I have to finish up in the next 6 days!!)

Amy said...

Melissa and Debby... my camera bag is from Thirty One. I ordered the quilted material for a little extra padding and then added on thier $3 flower. It works perfect for me!

Hanni... I thought you had that same little tree! I gave it to you at your Christmas shower, right? So fun! :)

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

All that Christmas goodness!! It's overloaded and awesome! :o)

SO LOVE your "winter welcome" sign. :o)