Monday, December 14, 2009

snow.

We got our first real snow last week. The kids were so excited! Poor daddy didn't get hardly any break after work. As soon as they got home they were begging him to get out the sled and pull them around the yard.



This crazy dog still loves the snow and cold. She wants to go outside all the time!


My kids really love me now... thanks to Jody. We went to Target Thursday night and one of the things on her list was new snow pants for Gracie. I'm not sure why it never occurred to me to buy my children snow pants?? Lawson loved his (they look a lot like Daddy and Grandpa's Carhartt overalls). Sophie had to throw in lots of drama about looking "so fat," but she finally got over it. They played outside for over an hour Friday afternoon... without freezing from wet jeans.

No comments: