Tuesday, December 23, 2008

christmas.

We decorated for Christmas weeks ago... but I'm a little behind on my blogging.
I love getting these boxes out every year.
All the special ornaments.
All the ornaments that I forget about until I see them again.
Remembering where each one came from...
from who? when?
Lots of memories.

Sophie's first Christmas...

Lawson's first Christmas... (but every time we talk about this ornament he says, "But I'm not a puppy!")


Marley's first Christmas... (thanks Miss Amy!)

Notice there are no ornaments on the bottom 2 feet of our tree?
Miss Marley likes to eat ornaments we've found. So they've all moved up a few branches.

Sophie's pirate stocking... (before Mommy fixed his eye)


The real reason we celebrate...

How many days until Christmas?!




One of my favorite parts of Christmas...


Still lots of things to get crossed off my Christmas to-do-list.
Card were mailed yesterday. There's no rule that says Christmas cards have to arrive before Christmas, right?
Christmas pj's bought last night. Cute, cute.
Presents will be wrapped today. (Kids are at daycare)
Busy, busy, busy!

No comments: