Saturday, April 19, 2008

super daddy.

I've been out of my "mommy groove" for a few days now.
Craving quiet, alone time.
I've spent a lot of time inside by myself in the afternoons.
Hoping to be back in my groove soon, but until then,

I have this guy to make up for my slacking...

Planting seeds...


Making brownies...


Yes, that is silly string they are shooting at me...



Using power tools...


Lawson is super strong!



Shoveling dirt for the garden boxes...




I am so lucky that Corey chooses to be such an involved Daddy.
I know these projects would take him half the time if he didn't have so much "help."
He really is an awesome daddy.

I would be a really bad single mom.
We'll pray that never happens.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet hands-on dad!! I've got one of those too. We are very blessed. :) ~Jill

Holly said...

I'd be a bad single mom too...oh wait...I am a bad single mom most of the time ;-)

Kate said...

I don't know what I would do without my lifesaver husband! Glad you have one too.

Thanks so much for introducing yourself in my comments. So happy to have you reading!

meg duerksen said...

go corey.
mamas need a break.
and kids need their daddy.

don't feel guilty for one second amy.
you know you will be right there again when you catch your breath.

and be sure to share what ever it is you are growing in your garden!